The Rules Of The Weekly Lottery Game
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) Weekly Lottery is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the
Gambling Act 2005. License Number: 004818 Website: www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Promoter: British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London. NW1 7AW
Responsible People: Amanda Bringans, Mike Taylor and Kelly Maklowicz
Registered Charity Number: 225971
British Heart Foundation Weekly Lottery P.O. Box 653
T 01524 752 050
Terms and Conditions:
1) Your purchase of BHF Weekly Lottery entries is from British Heart Foundation ("The Promoter”), solely in accordance with the terms under which the Charity from time to time promotes its lotteries.
2) You represent and agree that;
a) You are 18 years of age or over
b) You are a resident of Great Britain
c) You will not buy or purport to buy an entry to this lottery on behalf of anybody under the age of 18
d) You will provide accurate entry information, including your name, personal address and telephone number and accept that it is your responsibility to keep us informed of any changes as soon as they arise.
3) You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraphs 2 (a), (b), (c) and (d) above.
4) You accept that The BHF Weekly Lottery is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances we may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your lottery entries.
5) The cost of each entry is £1 per play. Members may purchase more than one entry and payment must be made in advance by one of the methods permitted.
6) The Promoter may (without giving any reason or notice at its absolute discretion) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription, or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme.
7) The BHF Weekly Lottery draw will be conducted by a Random Number Generator (RNG) every Friday. The results will be published on the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery and will be available via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 050 from the next available working day (Lottery Office open Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm except on public holidays).
8) The prizes for The BHF Weekly Lottery are printed in the leaflets provided and on the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest is payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to the winners within 14 days.
9) No liability is accepted for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
10) The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in bank payments.
11) The Promoter operates a Complaints And Disputes Procedure which is available via the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery and which will also be made available to customers upon request.
12) BHF is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to access information and help in respect of problem gambling is readily available to all. Please refer to the BHF website www.bhf.org.uk/lottery, or request further information via the Lottery Helpline on 01524 752 050
13) Any cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor your rights as a holder of such entries, providing that you have complied with the foregoing obligations.
14) The Promoter’s decisions made pursuant to the Rules shall, once made, shall be final and binding.
15) We reserve the right to contact winners and ask to use their name, location and prize for marketing purposes.
Call our BHF Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01524 752050
Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The British Heart Foundation Weekly Lottery is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission.
License number: 004818.
Must be 18 or over to play. Underage gambling is an offence. £1 per entry.
Responsible people: Amanda Bringans, Mike Taylor and Kelly Maklowicz.
Promoter: The British Heart Foundation, Greater London House, 180 Hampstead Road, London NW1 7AW
All profits from the BHF Weekly Lottery go to BHF.
If you feel you have a problem with gambling visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133